Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Saturday, November 5, 2011

SR


SR

November 5, 2011

SR is a recent college graduate, currently working with children in her community. I met her on my flight to Springfield, MO to visit my sick mother. She was my seatmate.

We were strangers, but she talked to me. And, I found out we had a lot in common. When the plain had a few rough bumps, she reached out to make sure I was okay. And, when we were ready to land, she prayed for my mom and me. She had great conviction. She gave me her cell phone number and email address so that I can let her know the outcome of my mom’s health. She is a strong witness to everyone she meets and the children she works with.

SR, I’m not sure we will ever meet again, but I want to thank you for helping me hold on to my faith and listen to the voice of my God with extra care. Though my mom went home to Jesus, I will always remember you and pray for you. May everyday that you live bring God great glory.

The Lord will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God. ~Isaiah 52:10

No comments: