Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Friday, May 2, 2008

Be Encouraged!

“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18).

Just being away from writing and blog hopping for so long and facing some mild issues in my life has really brought me down and mellow today. Writing today has been very challenging to me. Like one lady said to me, I know the Bible and what it says, I know the principles of positive thinking, but for some reason I’ve just felt very sleepy and mellow. Today, I jumped from a couple of blogs to Godtube.com. The messages are the same, Be Encouraged.

I listened to Kathy Troccoli sang. Ummmmh! What a song. It spoke to my heart. It blesses my heart to know that God is looking down on me. He knows my broken heart and crushed spirit. He’s very closed by and He’s working on bringing me happiness and joy and peace. I’ll let you listen to Kathy’s song and meditate on the scripture above. I will be back to post more. Now I have to go and debug myself. I think it's because I've not opened my window curtain nor drink my tea today. I'm not sure. God sure is good. Enjoy the song.


5 comments:

Van said...

I can relate to your thoughts about life and how we get down and cannot seem to get back up. Hard emotions to control and change and there are no words that offer comfort. IT is just the "storm" we have to go through at times. I pray God give you the strenght to hold your head up high and glimpse the golden skies ahead.

Paula V said...

Hey. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Boy, if that doesn't make a gals day...to know she's encouraged another person. God is just speaking to me through so many ways. It's like each comment and person He speaks through to me, lifts me just a little bit higher from the "gloom".

How "ironic" that I stopped by your blog and you wrote on a similar subject. Sounds like maybe you were in the pit this day.

I love that Psalm and the thought of God being close to me/us during our different times of brokenheartedness.
In Him`Paula

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

I hope your spirit has been lifted up and that God has made the way for you!!

In His Graces~Pamela

Shonda said...

God is always with us. He can reach us however low we can get. Praise & worship always helps. Keep pressing into HIM. He is always close by. I hope you're better since you originally posted this.
Blessings in Christ--

Lelia Chealey said...

Hello Dear Friend!
Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. Saw you on someone else's blog & wanted to pop over here not knowing you posted on encouragement. Funny how our God works. :)
Hope all is well with you this day..thank God His mercies are new every morning!!
Blessings & Big Hugs,
Lelia