Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pray for my friend's family

To all who may come across this, please pray for this lady I wrote about on my previous entry. She passed away yesterday. Pray for the family. It has been a very difficult journey for them. I do not know of their spiritual background. But, I do know that she loves the Lord and I know she's up there looking down.

1 comment:

Van said...

I related to your thoughts on your previous blog and am praying for the family of the lady who lost battle with cancer. Yes, God knows and that is enough. I also pray God give you mercy to reach out to her daughters.