Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

God came through once again

Dear Sisters,

When we least expect it God is faithful and delivers us from our most stressful moments and causes. Yesterday, I have received the most incredible gift of all, a new washer. My washer broke two weeks ago and I've been asking God for it. Now, God has delivered. Not just a replacement, but a brand new washer. Isn't that incredible? Thank you for those of you who prayed for my situation. Thank you to the one who gave. God bless you all. It can only get better.

Please, be encouraged, for God sees your needs as well.

Christ alone brings peace,

Shoua

2 comments:

Marybeth Whalen said...

Wow-- that is so awesome... Your situation has been heavy on my heart. I know life without a washing machine when you have six children can feel quite oppresive! Praise God for His provision! Why do we ever doubt His ability to go beyond what we can ask or imagine??
I pray your family has an awesome Christmas!

MrsProverbs31 said...

Thank you for your prayers.