Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Stalling for Time

Dear Faithful Friends,

As the Holidays approach, let's not forget what this season is really about.

I will be back to write soon. I must go run my errands now before the UPS store closes.

In the meantime, be thinking of reasons why you would stall for times during this season.

Always,

Shoua

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a great idea when it comes to spending time with the kids and doing something creative.

Make a cookie cake! Press two cups of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet (I used my Pampered Chef round stone).. remember it will spread a bit, so dont press it all the way to the edge, leave a couple inches! It'll only take a couple minutes more than small cookies.. so keep a careful eye. Then you can make some icing and pipe it onto the cookie once it cools (like a wreath or something). I put mine in a sandwich bag and cut out a corner.

Enjoy!

MrsProverbs31 said...

Great! Thank you. I know my kids will think I'm the best this year if I carry out this idea.

MrsProverbs31 said...

I will, too.