Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Maysia


Disclaimer: I do not obtain permission for praises. So, if you see your name and you don’t agree, please talk to me. I will pull your article out. These names are not organized in any order. I prayed for God’s recognition of people who has made an impression in my life and I simply write as the names come up.

And, I’m sorry for the missing days. I was sick and then fall behind because of that.

Maysia. I’ve known her for six years and of her for about 10+ years. I’ve never taken the time to sit down with her. She’s younger and we don’t have quite as much in common. She’s quiet and I’m loud and talkative. She’s calm and I’m pensive.

She’s been in my Bible study class for the past three to four years. I’ve observed how she responded to each question and most of them are quite measured. She’s very observant and thoughtful. She’s gifted with children and crafts.

One of the things that she made an impression on me is the way she answered her study questions. Some of her answers awed me. And, she didn’t answer often, but when she did, her answers were carefully worded. Another thing is she’ll do something unexpected, whether it is with a phone call or a gift. She’s always surprised me. She has a very quiet spirit.

Maysia, I appreciate all you’ve done as a student and friend. You are thoughtful and kind. I am grateful the Lord has brought us together as a family and friends. It has been an honor to know and study His Word with you. It was such a blessing for you to call me when my mother passed
away, even though I didn’t actually talk to you, it was good to hear your voice and that you cared enough to take the time to call. I truly appreciate that. Thank you for always being thoughtful and kind.

Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of a friend springs from their
heartfelt advice. ~Proverbs 27:9




No comments: