Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stay for A While

Dear All,

Thank you for stopping by. I posted many devotionals and encouragements, please take the time and read those that are of interest to you.

Please, remember to pray for our church. There has been two death's from the families of the members in our church. A little child was stillborn. And a young man with great expectations of a bright future-lost his life to cancer.

Another family-the whole family is sick with the flu.

Reasons names are not revealed, has no permission from them to post. My heart cries out with love for them. I know God knows. So, if you would pray for them, I very much appreciate your kindness.

Yesterday afternoon, I met with a woman who had stroke; her right side was paralyzed. Her right arm was able to move, but she could not control it. Once it holds on to something, she could not take it off. She was so frustrated. Her hands and feet were so cold. Anyway, the Lord spoke through me to her with much love and affirmation. She confessed to my husband that she has sinned against God by not having faith in her healing. She told me she has never understood God's love for her as she did yesterday durig our conversation. She thanked me and blessed me. That, in itself, was a blessing-to know that God's loving message was clearly conveyed and understood. Praise the Lord.

I will come back and post later on in the week, but right now, I must go and put out the fire of life.

God bless you all, and remember to pray for these three families at our church.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is so awesome that you were able to be vessel for God yesterday. I agreee with the lady about the Lord being our healer it is one of the hardest things in our faith to hold onto and believe. I struggle in my head sometimes but my heart tells me all the time that I serve a loving God who wants the best for me. I will be praying for that lady and the others.