Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

She Speaks Conference

She Speaks!

I am thrilled to announce that She Speaks Conference is June 20-22, 2008 and is officially open for registration right now.

Lysa Terkeurst, founder of Proverbs 31 Ministries and leader of this awesome conference is offering a scholarship for this year's conference. To find out more, please click here.

It has been my dream to go to She Speaks Conference because I love to share with women about God's great love and awesome power. I've always wanted to be a speaker since high school, but didn't know what to speak about. And now, He has given me the reason to speak about Him, the great I AM. But, like some women, I have one stipulation: I lack the friendship abilities, confidence, and faith in myself (okay, so that's three). I really want to find out what it takes to speak for Him. I believe God will reveal the answer to me at the 2008 She Speaks Conference .

Let me tell you why I'm so hype about this conference. It is not just another seminar. It is an inspiring-by God-friendship building and opportunity knocking event. It is for writers, writer-want-to-be's, speakers, speaker-want-to-be's, and women in leadership roles as well as those who believe they are called to minister to women. Who knows, you might get an offer to write a book (shhhhhh-there will be publishers there-looking for writers and fresh thinkers). Oh, yeah, don't forget to bring your queries and manuscripts. Well, instead of me yapping it away, just click here. Go ahead...Seatings are limited. Don't believe me? Well, last year's conference sold out before deadline and you guess it, I didn't get to go. So, don't wait. Find out right here.

Good luck to all of you!

3 comments:

Celly B said...

I am also an introvert and am shy. Know, though, that the Holy Spirit can speak through you and equip you. I pray that you will be able to attend the conference.

Sandy said...

Keep working toward your calling, remember it in our weakness that He shines.
Blessings,
Sandy

Dionna said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog about friendships. I do have friends - just longing for a few close and intimate ones out of the socially chatty ones. Ya know?
Keep the faith. I know God will bring us those women in His timing.