Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oooops!

My Dear Fellow Bloggers,

I apologize for all the trouble this site is causing. I diligently and individually linked your links to the post: A Woman of Noble Character: The Key. But, as I've tested over the week, I've found that some of them got overlapped. I do not know how this happened. As I tried to visit your sites through those links, they took me to strange sites I'm not familiar with-not bad sites, actually very informative and Christians. I do not know how this happened. I've tried to fix it but continues to become a problem. Therefore, I am going to take some time later to list them on the blogroll instead. It will take time and will not happen all at once.

I do want you all to know that I've missed reading your blogs especially those of you who are running series. So, this is serious to me.

Please, do pray for my computer and websites. There has been many challenges. I have a feeling I'm not really fighting with the computer or the www. This is a spiritual warfare. Eventhough I know that no weapon forged against me will prevail, it is mind boggling and time consuming-and I'm sure he's enjoying this as well. God is good. I am an overcomer through His love and strength.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Sita said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and dropping a note. I did get the info I needed from Lysa's post. Thanks. I'll be dropping by again. Blessings.
Sita