Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Dedications: Oldest-my right hand

This is my oldest. I am so glad God gave me a girl first. She's very handy. She's the most expensive child I have: She helps more, but uses more, spends more, and shares more than anyone in this house. She also works more too.

Just like a normal 13 year-old, she wants a lot of what her friends have. She likes to shop only as long as she has the money to buy. When we go shopping, she's usually the one to shoot me out of the store-she's very focus especially if I let her know just how much money we have on hand. However, she does not keep her money on her long-figures.

She helps me to stay focus on my task. She's a momma's girl. I pray the Lord will send her a good Christian girl friend soon. Although I enjoy hanging around her, I want her to experience that good girl friends ways of doing things.

When she was little, she threw all her dolls behind her. She didn't play with dolls or girl toys for that matter. It's funny, but now she likes girl stuff.

I used to sing when I was young, so my mother wanted her to take after me, only to go much further. She prayed that God would give her musical talents. Now, she takes after her dad and her aunts. They sing! They have talents. Most of her cousins sing and play some kind of musical instruments. She plays the trumpet and sings in the choir. I think my mom's going to get her wish-if she doesn't change her mind first. I just had a conference with her counselor and she's going to major in band for her freshman year. She just told me that she was placed in the Sympo-something. Hey, I can't spell. I'v never been to kindergarten-hahaha. Can't blame me. Anyhow, she's got the music stuff.


Yes, she loves electronic gadgets. This was Christmas 2005 (?). She has more electronic gadgets than I've had all my life, except a computer. She asked for this little thing here for over a year. I finally bought it for her, then she played with-oh I think twice. Right now she has no clue where it is-I told you she is expensive.

But, I don't know what I would do without her. She's everywhere with me. She even goes to the writers group meeting with me. She read her poem for the first time. I was biting my lips: honestly, I was afraid that it would sound bad and she would get discouraged, but you know? It turned out that I just did not know how to read poems. She did a good job. In fact, one of the lady thinks she should enter it in some kid publications. She's an awesome kid. That's why she's my Valentine.

No comments: