Notes:


I'm back. Looking forward to connecting with many of you. However, I'm not sure if Father would have me continue this next chapter here or write a new one. Either way, I hope you will journey with me into the next phase with Jesus Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Valentine's Day Dedications: Elizabeth
Here's my baby. Isn't she a bald doll? I'll just let a few of these pictures tell you the story why she's my Valentine. These pictures are all before she turned one.
Yeah, finally going out.
Look what I can do.
Stop telling me sad stories.
I can finally sit with my blanket's support.
This is so good, I can eat it side ways, hah.
Okay my blog friends, I do not know how to move pictures or do anything much with them. But, this is my baby at her best and worst.

No comments: